Making Relationships A Priority In Your Life.
With sensitivity and compassion, I can help you find solutions to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues. I work with each person to help you build on your strengths to identify and achieve your life goals.
I work with traditional and non-traditional families: married, cohabitating, single parent, or blended families. I support Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, and welcome families with homosexual parents and/or children.
Family therapy is effective with just one individual or with couples, families or groups.
Lisa has an incredible ability to deal with the most difficult of teenagers
She has also facilitated my individual growth and development such that after 17 years of being a single woman.
Lisa helped me, compassionately and honestly assess my situation and make clear choices.
Family Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and extended families
- Solution Focused Relationship Counseling
- Relationship Enhancement Counseling
Social Justice and Community Action
- President of the Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association (www.swbhip.com) 2017-2019
- Co-chair of Albuquerque Interfaith Mental Health Action Team 2017-2019.
Mentoring and Supervision
- Professional supervision
- Continuing Education Units for mental health professionals.