Making Relationships A Priority In Your Life.
With sensitivity and compassion, I can help you find solutions to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues. I work with each person to help you build on your strengths to identify and achieve your life goals.
I work with traditional and non-traditional families: married, cohabitating, single parent, or blended families. I support Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, and welcome families with homosexual parents and/or children.
Family therapy is effective with just one individual or with couples, families or groups.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Guiding individuals with relationship issues in all stages of life.
- Certified in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (www.EMDR.org) for Anxiety and Trauma
- Couples counseling
- Certified in Relationship Enhancement (RE) Couples Counseling (www.NIRE.org)
- Combine EMDR with RE for couples with trauma history
- Family therapy
- All family members are invited to participate in creating the family they want to be.
- Activities and games included to reach all ages of participants.
- Highly recommended by professionals.
Family Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and extended families
- Solution Focused Relationship Counseling
- Relationship Enhancement Counseling
Social Justice and Community Action
- President of the Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association (www.swbhip.com) 2017-2019
- Co-chair of Albuquerque Interfaith Mental Health Action Team 2017-2019.
Mentoring and Supervision
- Professional supervision
- Continuing Education Units for mental health professionals.